08 February, 2016

Manchester United Manager Louis van Gaal attacks reporter verbally, threatens sack.


Here he goes again, now he wants to sack a reporter....
After the game Van Gaal was asked about rumours this week that United have chosen Jose Mourinho to replace him, and it wasn't funny afterwards.
"You've spoken with Ed Woodward?" Van Gaal asked, with the journalist responding that the club had not denied the stories.
The coach continued: "Why they have to deny it? I don't interfere either. So why the club has to deny that, when you are creating stories?
"So you didn't speak to Ed Woodward, not with the Glazers and you are inventing a story. And then I have to answer this question. I don't answer this question. And I shall repeat myself every week. Now I have to say that you are getting the sack tomorrow. What is your name? Then I can announce your name also. Look at your wife, maybe you have children or a nephew or something."

This shows the height of frustration in which Van Gaal finds himself, so please dear reporters, leave Mr Van Gaal alone......I no fit laugh finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment